To book our Do-It-Yourself Studio please pick an available date and fill in the form below to send a request to our administrator. Soon after hitting Send you will get a confirmation e-mail, and later on you will get an approval (or rejection) email.
The studio is available from mondays to fridays, from 9:00 -18:00 (except holidays).
We offer you six different video backgrounds, of which one is green screen, in case you would like to edit your own background in your own video editing software later on.
In case you would like to record just audio; that’s possible as well. In that case don’t forget to bring your own laptop/iPad/iPhone to the studio, because the studio microphone will be connected to your own device.
[Click thumbnails to enlarge, use cursor keys to scroll]
Don’t forget to pick your desired background in the form below.
– Our Do-it-yourself-studio is a dedicated facility for TU Delft employees/lecturers. Therefore an email address ending in @tudelft.nl is required in the Email field below. Otherwise there will be no approval.
– Filling in your employee number is required as well. This number is printed on your TU Delft Identity Card.
– There is room for two persons in the studio, of whom one is the presenter and (eventually) one is assistant.
If you encounter any problems filling in the form please contact us.
– In case of malfunction of any studio equipment NewMedia Centre reserves the right to change or cancel previously approved reservations;
– NewMedia Centre assumes no responsibility for any technical issues on our equipment occurring during your stay at the studio.